Order all the numbers in the shortest time
possible with the minimum number of moves...
- Choose a Level (3 to 10).
- The game board has blocks with numbers in it. Also there
is a single "hole" that can be used for moving the blocks.
- The objective of the game is to order the numbers using
the "hole" for temporary movement.
- Press the "Start Game" button. The timer would be started.
- Move blocks in a row by clicking on them. A block can
be moved only if it is in the same row or column as the
- You can move multiple blocks (in the same row or column
as the "hole") by clicking the farthest block that you
need to be moved.
Copyright © 2017 MathsIsFun.com