Meeting the Challenge Puzzle
Eight married couples meet to lend one another some books. Couples have the same surname, employment and car. Each couple has a favorite color. Furthermore we know the following facts:
1. Daniella Black and her husband work as Shop-Assistants.
2. The book "The Seadog" was brought by a couple who drive a Fiat and love the color red.
3. Owen and his wife Victoria like the color brown.
4. Stan Horricks and his wife Hannah like the color white.
5. Jenny Smith and her husband work as Warehouse Managers and they drive a Wartburg.
6. Monica and her husband Alexander borrowed the book "Grandfather Joseph".
7. Mathew and his wife like the color pink and brought the book "Mulatka Gabriela".
8. Irene and her husband Oto work as Accountants.
9. The book "We Were Five" was borrowed by a couple driving a Trabant.
10. The Cermaks are both Ticket-Collectors who brought the book "Shed Stoat".
11. Mr and Mrs Kuril are both Doctors who borrowed the book "Slovacko Judge".
12. Paul and his wife like the color green.
13. Veronica Dvorak and her husband like the color blue.
14. Rick and his wife brought the book "Slovacko Judge" and they drive a Ziguli.
15. One couple brought the book "Dame Commissar" and borrowed the book "Mulatka Gabriela".
16. The couple who drive a Dacia, love the color violet.
17. The couple who work as Teachers borrowed the book "Dame Commissar".
18. The couple who work as Agriculturalists drive a Moskvic.
19. Pamela and her husband drive a Renault and brought the book "Grandfather Joseph".
20. Pamela and her husband borrowed the book that Mr and Mrs Zajac brought.
21. Robert and his wife like the color yellow and borrowed the book "The Modern Comedy".
22. Mr and Mrs Swain work as Shoppers.
23. "The Modern Comedy" was brought by a couple driving a Skoda.
Who likes Violet? And can you find out everything about everyone from this?
Do you have the answer? Check against our solution!