Mistake at the Apple Farm Puzzle
• There are 10 baskets containing apples.
• There are various amounts of apples in each basket ranging from 10 to 20.
• 9 of the baskets contain apples weighing 4 ounces each.
• 1 of the baskets contains apples weighing 5 ounces each.
• All the apples look the same.
• You have a weighing scale measuring in ounces, and an empty basket.
• It is late and the truck is waiting to take the apples to market. You only have time to make one measurement using the scales.
Do you have the answer? Check against our solution!