Who Stole the Ginger Cookie from the Cookie Jar? Puzzle
Each one stole a special cookie of their favorite brand which was kept in a jar.
Each person ate it in a particular place and drank their flavored milk with it.
• Jackie is next to the person who eats on the lounge.
• Arnotts brand cookies are kept in a round jar.
• The person beside Cameron eats cookies at a table.
• The person who eats Oreos eats in the closet
• Julieanne likes Paradise brand cookies
• The person who drinks banana milk is in the middle and owns a tall jar
• The first person likes vanilla milk
• Holly is the person on the far right
• The person who eats in the bedroom drinks strawberry milk
• The person who owns the tall jar is next to the person who owns square jar
• Cameron drinks caramel milk
• The person who likes the Dick Smith brand is next to the person who likes the Coles brand
• The person who likes the No Frills brand is next to the person who owns a round jar
• The person who stole the 100s and 1000s cookies is next to the person who owns the brass jar
• The second person from the right eats No Frills brand and is next to the person who owns a round jar
• The first person on the left stole the choc chip cookies
• The person who eats Dick Smith brand is next to the person who eats Paradise brand
• The second from the left has a brass jar
• Julieanne is to the right of the person who drinks strawberry milk
• The person who drinks chocolate milk does it at the table
• The Paradise brand cookies are eaten in the kitchen
• The person who eats Tiny Teddies doesn't keep them in a round jar
• The Coles brand cookies are kept in a mini sized jar
A Ginger Cookie was also stolen. Who stole it?
(This puzzle was devised by Year 6G, Our Lady Star of the Sea School, Miranda, Australia, in November 2005)
Do you have the answer? Check against our solution!