A full rotation is 360 degrees
This is a "full rotation" or "revolution" or "complete turn" or "full circle"
Other ways of saying it:
- "I gave the wheel one complete turn looking for holes"
- "It was spinning at 200 revolutions per minute" (but people usually say "RPM" instead of "revolutions per minute").
- "Doing a 360" means you spin around completely once (spinning around twice is a "720").
- "It completed one cycle", meaning it went around exactly once.
- "She went full circle on liking carrots". So maybe she originally liked carrots, then hated them, now she likes them again.
This image of a protractor shows
Half a rotation is 180°
Quarter of a rotation is 90°
And a full rotation is also equal to 2π Radians, so here are some equivalent values: